Telenor, a telecommunication service provider which is already in Myanmar, is seeking Myanmar entrepreneurs to attend The Telenor Youth Summit in Norway. The summit will be held in Noble Peace Center, Oslo in December. It is annual event and Myanmar will start participating, started from this year.
The Telenor Youth Summit is a dynamic arena for voicing your ideas and be inspired and challenged by young people from 14 different countries. The summit provides an opportunity for you to engage with peers, thought leaders and experts at Telenor’s headquarters in Norway. The week is filled with workshops, lectures, exhibitions and exciting social events. It is an opportunity to develop your ideas for how mobile and digital communication can bring social and economic change. You will also make new friends and valuable connections.It is one of the Telenor’s CSR program in Myanmar. Like Ooredoo, Telenor is also winning heart of the local people by doing cooporate social works in Myanmar.
The following is information provided by Telenor for those interesting.
• a current or budding social entrepreneur
• between 18 and 25 years old
• passionate about social, economic and/or environmental change and feel strongly about how mobile and digital communication can make our future better
• keen to develop your ideas by meeting experts, industry leaders and peers for a 3-day summit and workshops in Oslo, Norway, in December
• looking to make friends and connections that can challenge and help enhance your own ideas and passions for digital communication, with the objective of developing them into sustainable and responsible businesses
• open to new impulses, unexpected perspectives and ready to share yours with others
In addition you would value:
• taking part in an exclusive gathering and lunch at the Nobel Peace Center with live transmission of the Nobel Peace Prize Award Ceremony
• the opportunity to be present at the CNN interview of this year’s Nobel Peace Prize Laureate in Oslo City Hall
• celebrating with your new friends at the Nobel Peace Prize Concert, as a conclusion of a rewarding week
They will only choose two entrepreneurs in Myanmar. You can also participate by applying in www.telenor.com/innovation/youthsummit/
Author: Aung Kham