Facebook is recruiting Myanmar people who can speak and write Burmese and English. It means that they need a pure Myanmar who know everything about Myanmar to expand their market in Myanmar. The position is market specialist community operation, which is from their online operation team. The job location is at Dublin, Ireland.
Facebook said as the following.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Facebook is seeking a solutions-oriented, data-savvy, and technical analyst to join our Community Operations team. The Community Operations team develops scaled solutions to user issues, protects users by decreasing negative engagement on the site, and delivers qualitative and quantitative insight into user behavior. This individual will sit within the Burmese market team, and work to improve the overall user experience for that market, as well as solve thematic global issues. The Market Specialist will be part of a data-driven analysis culture and help us intelligently scale our operations by optimizing and automating processes, solve challenging problems and most importantly, help to prevent them. This position is full time and is based in our Dublin, Ireland office.
1) Investigate reported abuse issues on Facebook and respond to user inquiries
2) Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to develop scalable solutions to support Facebook and our users in the Burmese market
3) Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
4) Work directly with users to resolve site issues, identify user trends, test products, identify bugs, and work with cross- functional partners such as engineering or product teams to resolve issues
5) Use your technical and problem solving skills to resolve large and complex business problems
6) Ability to use and learn tools like SQL and Excel to drive efficient analytics and reporting
1) Bachelors degree and/or masters or equivalent experience (mathematics or scientific discipline is preferred)
2) Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
3) A self starter and be able to multitask different priorities of work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
4) Prior experience with tools like Excel and SQL are a plus
5) Fluency in written and conversational Burmese and English are a must
6) Excellent written and verbal communication skills
7) Avid Facebook user, a passion for the product and ensuring a good user experience.
If you are interested, apply at https://www.facebook.com/careers/department?dept=online-ops&req=a0IA000000G3EHbMAN