Have you thought about starting a social business? May be some of you already started. There is an event on this Friday evening you may be interesting. Five savvy entrepreneurs will share why they started their social business. Presentations will be delivered in “lightning talk” fomat (i.e. fast-paced, dynamic presentations).
1) Olivia Nava, Co-Founder and CEO, Juabar Design
2) Courtney Spence, Students of the World
3) Joe Denim, Chief Relaxation Officer, Co-Founder and CEO, Yellow Leaf Hammock
4) Rachel Connors, Co-Founder and Chief Strategist of “Psst… Pass It On!”, Yellow Leaf Hammock
5) Anh Nguyen, CEO, Green Generation
The event is at Phandeeyar. ဿSocial Business is what we really need in Myanmar. We hope many people do it. As you may see, most people are interesting and doing profit business. They want profit. They want a big income. They don’t care too much how big would the impact be on the environment. Social business have a big impact on social environment.
You just need an idea to start. It can be fund raised. You don’t need to worry if you don’t have enough money. You just need a plan with cool idea. Then many organisations will find the way to help you. Now they are coming to help you to get idea and plan. See you there!